- NEW ! 19 painting packets are now available -- check them out "More Packets".
- New! NEW! A complete oil painting 6 lesson course taught by Sherry C. Nelson, MDA, on a single DVD…."Learn to Paint in Oils with Sherry C. Nelson". Originally published in 2013/2014 Paintworks magazine, this series is now available on high quality DVD for your personal and private use, and for your permanent collection. A professional series of step-by photos in each 6 lessons, as well as thorough and complete written instructions to go along with them, inked line drawings - everything you will need to learn to paint in oils. $29.95 + $5.95 shipping. Order now… call 512- 398-3277 or 520-558-2285 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Looking for something wonderful -- informative and fun!
Join us on MEMBERS Only site.
Sign Up or Renew your Membership for 2016 now ...
"The FlutterBy" Vol 3, Issue 1- 4 Winter - Fall 2016 is NOW viewable with NEW Login and will be accessible by Members until mid-February 2017 .
For only $25 fee per calendar year you will receive 4 Issues of our exciting on-line Member's Only magazine we're calling "The Flutter-By ".
Sound interesting? Join Us ...
email me: email@example.com
Please contact Deborah by email (provide name, address, phone) firstname.lastname@example.org and pay with credit card or send information and check by snail mail.
The Magic Brush, Inc P.O. Box 1123 Lockhart, TX 78644
To place an order ...
- Email email@example.com Please include phone number, name & address,and list of items on the email. When your emailed order is received, I will call for credit card info .
- Phone/fax 512/398-3277
- Mail The Magic Brush, Inc P. O. Box 1123 Lockhart, TX 78644 Old address : P.O.Box 16530 Portal, AZ 85632
- Download Wishbook PDF - complete listing of all packets by Sherry C. Nelson and order form -- copy and paste order form into a email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attend a seminar ...
- Seminar Schedule for 2017
- March 4-5, 2017 - Charleston Decorative Painters, Charleston, SC / Contact: Bonne Seymour, seminar chair: 843.871.9347 or email email@example.com; 2 day workshop: Projects : Blueberries and Old Lace; (8" x 10"); Chipmunk and Cream Pitcher (8" x 10").
- March 6-11, 2017- The Very Pleasant Painters, Susan Pleasant, 104 Riley Drive, Summerville, SC. 29483 (843) 209-4127. Projects for this class: Crystal Decanter with Orchids, 14" x 20". Gorgeous still life set on white marble, lots to learn and lots to enjoy! Contact Susan for more information.
- March 13-14, 2017 - Azalea Coast Decorative Painters, Wilmington, NC. Charlotte Novak, (910) 253.9135. Projects :Floral to learn how to Unitfy a Color Scheme (10" diameter plate; for entry level painters); Eastern Bluebird for 1st Time Oil Painter (8" x 10").
- March 17-22, 2017- Painter’s Paradise, Claymont, DE. Contact Jo Lutness: (302) 798.3897; firstname.lastname@example.org Go to website to see projects: www.paintersparadise.com http://www.paintersparadise.com/seminar-sherry-nelson-march-17-22-2017-sn-2017-x-days/
- May 17-20, 2017 - 45th Annual SDP National Conference, SDP, 1220 E First St, Wichita, KS 67214. (316) 269-9300. Oceans of Color in Daytona Beach, Florida. Sherry will be teaching Tangled Butterfly (8" x 10") and White Ibis (11" x 14") as well as the Special Oil Event entitled The Beach Bum with Cheri Rol. The Magic Brush, Inc., will also have a booth at the trade show. Come see us at this exciting international show!
- May 22-27, 2017 - Take a Post-convention Retreat with Sherry C. Nelson and Cheri Rol. The two will be teaching a joint seminar, 3 days each, of gorgeous new still life pieces. Check back here for more info in just a few weeks. Retreat will be held at the DaySpring Episcopal Retreat Center in Parrish, FL, 40 minutes from Sarasota. A gorgeous location with all meals included, relax, enjoy kayaking and hiking on the grounds, take a dip in the gorgeous pool…. and paint up a storm with these two internationally known teachers.
- May 29-June 2, 2017 - Tropics of Trinidad Table - at long last Sherry will be teaching this sought-after occasional table (still available) at the DaySpring Episcopal Retreat Center , Parrish, FL- Reserve these dates and watch this column for more info or email Sherry at email@example.com
- June 17-21, 2017 - Paint with Sherry at the Cheri Rol Studio sponsored by Rol Publications. Sherry will be teaching the Crystal Decanter with Orchids, 14" x 20". Gorgeous still life set on white marble, lots to learn and lots to enjoy! For photos and more information, click here: http://www.cherirol.com/seminars.htm
- June 23-25, 2017 - Music City Oil Guild, Contact: Carol Winslow, 615.497.5767. Nashville, TN Projects : 3 days - Crimson-rumped Toucanets. See home page header on www.sherrycnelson.com for photo of the piece.
- July 6-13, 2017 - Sherry’s Order of Birdpainters (SOBs), La Quinta Inn & Suites, Tucson Airport, AZ. Sherry Nelson: (520) 558-2285. firstname.lastname@example.org Email Sherry for photos of the projects to be taught: An Array of Flycatchers (final 4 birds with flowers); Chestnut-backed Tanager (8 x 16), Crimson-rumped Toucanets (14" x 18").
- July 15-16, 2017 -Tucson Guild of Decorative Painters, Contact: Jo Clark, Chair. (520) 743-5205 JoAnn.Clark1@comcast.net 2 day workshop: Projects: Cardinal cut-out ornament for a wreath (10") and a Red Squirrel cut-out Christmas ornament 8".
- July 17-23, 2017 - PALS Advanced Workshop: Learn to Paint from Photography; Africa Subjects.; Classes held at La Quinta Inn and Suites,Tucson Airport, Contact: Sherry Nelson: 520.558-2285. email@example.com Email Sherry for photos of the projects to be taught: zebras, oxpeckers, cheetah and antelope… fabulous projects for the advanced painter.
- August 26-27, 2017 - Flower City Decorative Artists, Rochester, NY. Contact: Barbara Fragale: (585) 414-6866; firstname.lastname@example.org Classes to be held at the Notre Dame Retreat Center, Canandaigua, NY. Projects to be listed here when chosen by the host chapter.
- August 29-Sept. 4, 2017 - The Fabulous Pheasants: Indian Peafowl, Silver Pheasant and Rink-necked Pheasant. A six day workshop that will see most students completing their dramatic and gorgeous pieces. To be held at Notre Dame Retreat Center, Canandaigua, NY Contact Barbara Fragale for room reservations info at Notre Dame: (585) 414-6866; email@example.com Contact Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about signing up.
- Sept 15 - 17, 2017 - Brush and Brag, Chapter of SDP, San Angelo, TX. For more info contact: Nevie Lacy, Email: email@example.com or call ( 325) 374 - 0204. Projects : Eastern Bluebird w/ Butterfly Flad (8" x 10"); Eurasian Bullfinch with Great Tit (10" x 20", a 2 day class).
- Sept 26 -28, 2017 - Oile Painters of Redlands, CA: Seminar chair: Joyce Field: 310.542.4228, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be painting an African Lion from photography, for the advanced painter. 14" x 20"
- Oct.16-21, 2017 - The Second Oklahoma City Painting Palooza; Sheraton Midwest Hotel. Sherry will be teaching and have a booth. Projects submitted: to be announced.
- Nov. 7-12, 2017 - Country Floral and Gifts, Udall, KS. Contact: Barbara Williams: 620.262.1896 or 5620.782.3455; email@example.com. Still Life with Wrenlet (8 x 16); White-tailed Ptarmigan (11 x 14), Chestnut-backed Tanager(8 x 16), Chapae Moon Moth with Orchids (11 x 14); Check with Barbara for more information and cost of class.
Seminar Schedule for 2016
- March 5 & 6, 2016 - Charleston Decorative Painters, Charleston, SC. Contact : Bonnie Seymour (843)810-9021 firstname.lastname@example.org Projects : Chestnut-sided Warbler & Golden-winged Warbler.
- March 7-12, 2016 - The Very Pleasant Painters, Summerville, SC. Contact : Susan Pleasant, 104 Riley Drive, Summerville, SC 29483. (843) 209- 4127. Projects : Woodpeckers of Costa Rica. Contact Susan for more information.
- March 15-20, 2016 - Painter's Paradise, Claymont, DE . Contact: Jo Lutness : (302) 798-3897 email@example.com Projects: see website www.paintersparadise.com/2016-seminars-and-paint-ins/ Contact Jo Lutness for more information.
- May 1-8, 2016 - Hummers/ Cave Creek Canyon, Portal, AZ . Contact: Sherry C. Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org (520)/558-2285 or (512)/398-3277 .
- June 6 - 11, 2016 - SDP Conference, Town & Country Conference Center, San Diego, CA. Contact: Lisa Curry/SDP (316) 269-9300 ext. 104 www. decorativepainters.org
- July 7-14, 2016 - Sherry's Order of Birdpainters (SOBs), classes held at LaQuinta Inns & Sites, Tucson Airport, AZ . Contact: Sherry C. Nelson email@example.com (520)/558-2285 or (512)/398-3277. Project: Fabulous Array of Flycatchers - 8 birds with floral elements.
- July 16 &17, 2016 - Tucson Guild of Decorative Painters, Contact: Jo Clark, Chair. (520)743-5205 firstname.lastname@example.org 2 day workshop: Project: E. Bluebird with Butterfly Flag (iris), Ruby-throated Hummingbird with Columbine.
- July 18-23, 2016 - PALs Advanced Workshop : classes held at La Quinta Inns & Suites, Tucson airport, AZ . Contact: Sherry C. Nelson (520) 558-2285 or (512) 398-3277 email@example.com Project : Painting from Photographs - African Wildlife.
- August 12-14, 2016 - Syracuse Dec. Painters. Contact: Rosanne Guidera to sign up and to receive more information (315) 656-3542 firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 16-24, 2016 - English Cottage Garden taught by Sherry C. Nelson at Notre Dame Retreat Center, Canadaigua, New York. Contact: Sherry (520) 558-2285 or (512) 398-3277 ; email@example.com to sign up and for photos of project. For local room arrangements contact Barbara Fragale: (585) 533-9203 firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 26-28, 2016 - Buffalo Snowbirds Decorative Painters. Contact: Melodie Stein (716) 283-9144 ; email@example.com ; 197 57th St. Niagara Falls, NY 14304 .
- Sept. 16-18, 2016 - HOOT Retreat Seminar, Columbus, OH . Contact: Jan Pohlman (419) 286-2353 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sept. 26 - Oct.1, 2016 - OKC Painting Palooza , Oklahoma City, OK. Contact info: Cheri Rol (812)972-1424 email@example.com Reed Center-Sheraton Hotel.
- Oct 4-6, 2016 - Redlands Oile Group, Redlands, CA. Contact: Joyce Field (310)292-1332 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 17 - 22, 2016 - Udall Decorative Painters, Udall, KS. Contact: Barbara Williams (620)262-1896 email@example.com
If you are interested in sponsoring your own private group seminar in your location or in Sherry's Studio with Sherry C. Nelson as the instructor, please contact Sherry for details. PO Box 1123, Lockhart,TX 78644; (512)398-3277 or 520/558-2285; Email firstname.lastname@example.org