- NEW! New! 19 painting packets are now available -- check them out "More Packets".
- New! NEW! A complete oil painting 6 lesson course taught by Sherry C. Nelson, MDA, on a single DVD…."Learn to Paint in Oils with Sherry C. Nelson". Originally published in 2013/2014 Paintworks magazine, this series is now available on high quality DVD for your personal and private use, and for your permanent collection. A professional series of step-by photos in each 6 lessons, as well as thorough and complete written instructions to go along with them, inked line drawings - everything you will need to learn to paint in oils. $29.95 + $5.95 shipping. Order now… call 520-558-2285 or 512-398-3277 or email: email@example.com.
Looking for something wonderful -- informative and fun!
- Join us on MEMBERS Only site.
Sign Up or Renew your Membership for 2015 now ... "The Flutter-By" Vol 2, Issue 1 Winter 2015 will be accessible mid-February 2015 with NEW Login.
For only $25 fee per calendar year you will receive 4 Issues of our exciting on-line Member's Only magazine we're calling "The Flutter-By ".
Sound interesting? Join Us ... email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Deborah by email (provide name, address, phone) email@example.com and pay with credit card or send information and check by snail mail.
The Magic Brush, Inc P.O. Box 1123 Lockhart, TX 78644 old address : P.O. Box 16530 Portal, AZ 85632
To place an order ...
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include phone number, name & address,and list of items on the email. When your emailed order is received, I will call for credit card info .
- Phone/fax 520/558-2285 (9am-5pm, Mountain Time) or 512/398-3277
- Mail The Magic Brush, Inc P. O. Box 1123 Lockhart, TX 78644 Old address : P.O.Box 16530 Portal, AZ 85632
- Download Wishbook PDF - complete listing of all packets by Sherry C. Nelson and order form -- copy and paste order form into a email to email@example.com
Attend a seminar ...
2015 SEMINAR SCHEDULE
- March 7-8, 2015 - Charleston Decorative Painters, Contact: Jane Burroughs, seminar chair: 843.851.3803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 2 day workshop projects: Dragonfly & Water Lilies on Reverse Glass 8" x 10", Magnificent Hummingbird and Wisteria 8" x 10".
- March 9-14, 2015 - The Very Pleasant Painters, Summerville, SC. Contact: Susan Pleasant, 104 Railey Drive, Summerville, SC 29483 ; (843) 209 - 4127. Projects: Rainforest Florals and Frogs. We'll paint one piece per day on 6 trays or placemats. Extraordinary, flashy and fun pieces with lots of new floral & leaf techniques to learn. Contact Susan for more info.
- March 17-22, 2015 - Painter's Paradise, Claymont, DE. Contact: Jo Lutness, (302) 798-3897. email@example.com Projects: http://www.paintersparadise.com/2015-seminars-and-paint-ins/
- April 26- May 3, 2015 - The Hummers, private workshop held in Cave Creek Canyon, AZ ; Crystal Decanter with Orchids (4 days), and Quail of the Southwest (2 days). Contact Sherry C. Nelson : (520)558-2285 or (512) 398-3277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 11-16, 2015 - SDP National Convention, St. Charles. IL. SDP, 393 N. McLean Blvd, Wichita, KS 67203 ; (316)269- 9300. Sherry will be teaching a Bluebird for the 1st Time Painter a new Advanced project: Blue-and Yellow Macaw.and also have booth at the Trade Show . Come and See us at this exciting show!
- June 12-14, 2015 - Portland Rainbow Chapter, hosting a 3-day seminar: Day 1, For the 1st Time Oil Painter; Day 2 & 3 : Intermediate and Advanced projects. Contact Debbie Gill, seminar Chair, for more information 503.475.4032; email@example.com
- July 8-17, 2015 - Sherry's Order of Birdpainters (SOBs), Tucson, AZ. Best Western Plus, Tucson Airport, Tucson, AZ. Contact : Sherry c. Nelson (520)558-2285 or (512)398-3277 firstname.lastname@example.org Email Sherry for photos of projects: Woodpeckers of Costa Rica and Raspberries & Cream, a still Life.
- July 18-19, 2015-Tucson Guild of Dec.Painters. Jo Clark, Chair. Tucson, AZ ; (520)743-5205; email@example.com Project: Mountain Lion with Petroglyphs, 10" x 20".
- July 20-28, 2015 - PALS Advanced Workshop - projects: Crystal Decanter with Orchids, a multiple-day still life; Great Egret; Chapae Silk Moth with Orchids; and Ruby-throated Hummers with Confederate Rose. Seminar held at Best Western Plus Tucson/Airport Hotel, Tucson, AZ. Contact : Sherry Nelson (520) 558-2285 or (512) 398-3277 OR click on email address to request project photos. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sept. 1-3, 2015 - Oil Painters of Redlands, CA : Contact: Seminar Chair - Joyce Field (310) 542-4228 email email@example.com PROJECTS : Cordial Glass with Iris (2 days) and Martha's Cream Pitcher ( 1 day) still life,
- Sept. 13- Oct 6, 2015 : Birding in Brazil: Manaus and the Amazon River, and Serra dos Tucanos. Deb and Sherry will be on the search for new birds and great reference materials for future paintings.
- Oct 8 -10, 2015. Utah Guild of Heritage Painters : Contact seminar chair Betty VanPelt for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oct. 13-18, 2015 - Country Floral and Gifts, Udall, KS. Contact: Barbara Williams (620) 262- 1896 or (620) 782-3455 email@example.com Project: 5 day Crystal Decanter with Orchid Still Life and 1-day Great Egret. Check with Barbara for more information and cost of seminar.
Seminar Schedule for 2016
- March 7-12, 2016 - The Very Pleasant Painters, Summerville, SC. Contact : Susan Pleasant, 104 Riley Drive, Summerville, SC 29483. (843) 209- 4127. Projects for this class to be determined. Contact Susan for more information.
- March 15-20, 2016 - Painter's Paradise, Claymont, DE . Contact: Jo Lutness : (302) 798-3897 firstname.lastname@example.org Projects for this class to be determined. Contact Jo Lutness for more information.
- May 1-8, 2016 - Hummers/ Cave Creek Canyon, Portal, AZ . Contact: Sherry C. Nelson email@example.com (520)/558-2285 ; (512)/398-3277 .
- July 7-14, 2016 - Sherry's Order of Birdpainters (SOBs), Best Western Plus, Tucson Airport, AZ . Contact: Sherry C. Nelson firstname.lastname@example.org (520)/558-2285 ; (512)/398-3277 .
- July 16&17, 2016 - Tucson Guild of Decorative Painters, Contact: Barbara Minnear, Chair. (520)577-1939 email@example.com 2 day workshop: Project to be determined.
- July 18-26, 2016 - PALs Advanced Workshop : classes held at Best Western Plus Inn & Suites, Tucson airport, AZ . Contact: Sherry C. Nelson . (520) 558-2285 ; (512) 398-3277 firstname.lastname@example.org Email Sherry for photos of projects to be determined.
- August 12-14, 2016 - Syracuse Dec. Painters. Contact: Rosanne Guidera to sign up and to receive more information (315) 656-3542 email@example.com
- August 16-24, 2016 - English Cottage Garden taught by Sherry C. Nelson at Notre Dame Retreat Center, Canadaigua, New York. Contact: Sherry (520) 558-2285; firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up and for photos of project. For local room arrangements contact Barbara Fragale: (585) 533-9203 email@example.com
- August 26-28, 2016 - Buffalo Snowbirds Decorative Painters. Contact: Mary Etta Roeser to sign up and to receive more seminar information. (716) 433-5639 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sept. 16-18, 2016 - HOOT Retreat Seminar, Columbus, OH . Contact: Jan Pohlman (419) 286-2353 email@example.com
If you are interested in sponsoring your own private group seminar in your location or in Sherry's Studio with Sherry C. Nelson as the instructor, please contact Sherry for details. PO Box 1123, Lockhart,TX 78644; (520)558-2285 or (512)398-3277; Email info@sherrycnelson